Monday, June 7, 2010

Gemmas 21st

Had Gems (my niece) 21st Birthday on Saturday night. It was a lovely night and all the young chicky babes looked beautiful. Here are Kim, Rex, Gemma and Lorraine enjoying the moment!
Poor Mark had a fire just before his shift ended at 6pm, so we didnt make it to the party until after 8. It was way past Erin's bedtime hence she was dressed in her PJ's. I need to open my eyes.....

Well at least my eyes were open, it pays to be the one holding the camera. Here I am with my other beautiful niece Celeste and MUCH older sister, Bridgette...hehe heh just checking if she reads the blog...



LJ was gorgeous in his little man outfit with his spiky hairdo. Shae was dressed to kill and only remembered to put her belt on....Bridgette and Mark looking sexy as usual and Baby Erin wondering how she can get over to play with LJ!



No comments:

Post a Comment